These are a few rules for myself. By no means should any of you follow these, I mean if you want to, go ahead. But these are not put here for you to follow, they are for me to follow. I put them up so I can always see them.
1. Absolutely NEVER go over 500 calories a day. EVER. I never usually go above 300-400, but I am just setting a 500 calorie limit.
2. I must stick to my food plans, or I have to DOUBLE my work out.
3. I must do my workouts that are listed in my workout page DAILY.
4. Only weigh myself once, in the morning before I eat.
5. Absolutely no fast food or eating out unless FORCED.
6. No baked goods! This includes, but is not limited to, donuts, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pastries, bagels, etc.
7. Absolutely no drinking beverages that are not 0 calorie.
8. No fucking binging! Binging is the result of a weak failure.
9. Try my hardest NOT TO PURGE!
10. Do not take even one bite of anything that is not on my meal plan for that day through out the day.